Online travel insurance providers InsureandGo throw in Winter Sports cover for free with every Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policy sold.
Up to three under 18s go free per insured adult on both Single and Annual policies, and everyone on an Annual trip policy can travel independently so holiday junkies could save £££s.
Check out their money saving offers on airport parking, hotels and lounges at 27 UK airports – best price guaranteed or free – and worldwide car hire.
But don’t lose your mobile phone on holiday – not covered by InsureandGo. They offer separate Gadget Cover for electronic devices.
Cover ranges from the cheap, no-frills Budget policy to the all-singing, all-dancing deluxe Black policy with higher benefits and no excess to pay on claims.
- Budget/Silver/Gold/Black Single Trip: up to 365 days
- Budget Annual Multi Trip: up to 31 days per trip
- Bronze/Silver Annual Multi Trip: up to 45 days
- Gold/Platinum/Black Annual Multi Trip: up to 90 days
- Bronze/Silver/Gold/Black Backpackers (max age 65): 18 months
Optional Extras: Cruise cover, Business trips, Golf, Winter Sports (free with Annual policies)
Age limits: No upper age limit on single/annual multi trip policies but the length of time you can travel if aged 66 or over at the date you buy is restricted to 31 days. If over age 90, you need to call for a quote (see Age Related Cover). Backpackers: Max age: 65.
- Medical expenses: £5m, £10m, £15m or unlimited depending on policy
- Cancellation: £1,000, £5,000, £7,500 or £10,000
- Personal accident: £10,000, £20,000, £50,000 or £75,000
- Public liability: £1m, £2m or £3m
- Scheduled airline failure: £1000, £2,000 or £3,000
- Baggage: £1,500, £2,000, £2,500 or £3,000
- Supplier insolvency: £1,000, £2,000 or £3,000 if your holiday company eg accommodation provider, car hire firm, goes out of business
- Money: £200, £500 or £750
What’s not covered
- Medical treatment costs over £500 unless agreed with the insurers
- Jewellery lost while swimming (except wedding rings), mobile phones, electronic gadgets, false teeth, contact lenses.
- Mountain biking, gliding and quad biking aren’t included in the 40+ list of accepted activities. You must tell InsureandGo about these. Even if approved, you won’t get personal accident or personal liability cover, only help with medical costs if injured.
- Travel disruption caused by natural disasters, volcanic ash or civil unrest unless you pay an extra premium.
- Balconing – leaping from one hotel balcony to the next for fun.
Pre-existing medical conditions
All pre-existing medical conditions considered for holiday travel insurance except terminal illness. Use the online medical screening system or call 0844 888 2787.
While abroad, the assistance service can help with replacing medication if you can’t get drugs overseas and blood transfusions, plus give advice on local doctors, hospitals, etc.
InsureandGo travel insurance for epilepsy sufferers is available exclusively through the Epilepsy Action website.
Tel: 0844 888 2787