Kent-based independent insurance brokers Citybond Suretravel offer some of the best deals on the market for older travellers. No age limit on single trip travel insurance and winter sports cover for action loving 70-year-olds.
- 10% discount using Know-Insurance and loyalty discount on renewal
- Call: 0330 123 0171
- Quoting Referral Code IMA08
- Single trip policies with no upper age limit
- Annual multi trip policies available up to age 85
- Seamless online policy purchase and medical screening
- FREE cover for over 300 medical conditions and option to include pre-existing medical conditions
- Cover includes: Medical emergency & repatriation, cancellation & personal baggage
- Full medical excess waiver when using the European Health Insurance Card
- Winter sports cover available to up to age 70
- FREE cover for infants on all family policies
- FREE cover for business travel and equipment
- FREE cover for over 120 sporting activities
Choose from Premier or Economy cover levels. Schedule Airline Failure cover for when your airline goes bust only available with Premier.
- Trip Travel (Single trip): up to 100 days
- Year Round (Annual multi-trip): up to 50 days per trip
- Young Traveller: 18 months
- Long Stay: 18 months
- Winter Sports option: 17 days
- Up to £10m. medical expenses
- Up to £5,000 if you need to cancel or abandon the holiday
- Up to £500 for missed departure (Europe) £1,000 outside Europe
- Up to £2,000 for personal baggage (single article, £300)
- Up to £25,000 for legal protection costs
- Up to £2m. for personal liability
- Up to £20,000 for personal accident
Citybond Suretravel welcome older travellers with open arms. Max. age refers to date of application, not date of departure. You can buy an annual policy at age 85 and start your trip after your 86th birthday.
- Trip Travel (Single trip): no upper age limit
- Year Round (Annual multi-trip): 85
- Young Traveller: 16 - 45
- Long Stay: 75
- Winter Sports option: 70
Max. trip duration for Single Trip travel
Up to age 75: 100 days
Age 76+: 31 days
Max. trip duration for Year Round annual trip travel
Up to age 65: 50 days (extendable to 100 days)
Age 66 to 85: 35 days
Max. trip duration for Long Stay travel
Up to age 65: 18 months.
Ages 66-75 subject to destination.
Pre-existing medical conditions
Citybond Suretravel cover over 300 common pre-existing medical conditions and some psychological illnesses free of charge, including:
- Bell's Palsy
- Dislocated hip
- Hysterectomy, no malignancy
- Joint Replacement/resurfacing, non-arthritic
- HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Knee replacement
- Varicose veins, legs only, no ulcers or cellulitis and GP has confirmed you’re fit to travel
- ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) if the only symptom is fatigue
- Macular degeneration
- Overactive thyroid
You don’t need to declare cosmetic surgery eg, breast enlargement or breast reduction, but your insurance doesn’t cover you for travelling abroad to have this or any kind of surgery or medical treatment.
Conditions you must declare:
- Any medical or psychological condition needing prescribed medication or follow-up treatment in the last 2 years;
- Cardiovascular problems eg heart attack, angina, chest pain, hypertension (raised blood pressure), blood clots, high cholesterol;
- Cerebrovascular problems eg stroke, transient ischaemic attack, brain haemorrhage.
You can discuss any health issues with the Medical Screening Department, Healthcheck247, on 0845 618 0343 Mon-Fri 9.30am to 5.00pm, Sat 9.30am-12.30pm. Remember to quote 'IMA08' when you call.
Or visit the 24-hr online screening system at www.Healthcheck247.com. You can submit a question online with response time normally in 48 hours.
Call: 0330 123 0171
Quoting Referral Code IMA08
Website: Citybond Suretravel insurance quotes
By Post: Citybond Suretravel, Citybond House, 109 Elmers End Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4S.
Citybond Suretravel policies are underwritten by Cigna Insurance Services.